- What is the opposite of unpopular?
- What is the word for not famous?
- What is the word for lack of knowledge?
- What does a lack of education lead to?
- Are we educated or just literate?
- What is the antonym of uneducated?
- What is the opposite of lacking?
- What does Nescience mean?
- What’s another way to say lack of?
- How do you use lack of?
- What are the signs of ignorance?
- What is the difference between educated person and uneducated person?
- What is a word for lack of education?
- How can you tell if someone is uneducated?
- What is another word for unpopular?
- What does unpopular mean?
- Is uneducated a character trait?
- What makes someone educated?
- Who is an uneducated person?
- How can you tell if someone is intelligent?
- What can I say instead of lack?
What is the opposite of unpopular?
What is the opposite of unpopular?civilityconsideratenessconsiderationcourtesygenteelnessgentilitygraciousnesspolitenesspolitessethoughtfulness.
What is the word for not famous?
obscurity. noun. a state in which a person or thing is not well known or not remembered.
What is the word for lack of knowledge?
1. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.
What does a lack of education lead to?
Poverty Trap. This can also lead to an intergenerational poverty gap, meaning children of those already in the trap are more likely to be at risk as well. Education provides the ability for one to access the knowledge necessary to make a living. Without it, it is difficult to escape the trap.
Are we educated or just literate?
Let us know the difference. Educated are always literate but literate are not always educated. Right from our childhood, we are been taught to read, to write, to understand. No doubt, we are literate.
What is the antonym of uneducated?
uneducated(adj) not having a good education. Antonyms: semiliterate, lettered, literate, learned, knowing, well-educated, knowledgeable, well-read, educated, self-educated.
What is the opposite of lacking?
What is the opposite of lack?abundanceexcessextrafloodfulsomenessimmoderacyincreasenimietyoverkilloverstock71 more rows
What does Nescience mean?
lack of knowledge or awareness: lack of knowledge or awareness : ignorance.
What’s another way to say lack of?
1 dearth, scarcity, paucity, deficit, insufficiency.
How do you use lack of?
When using lack as a verb, it’s followed directly by an object. When using lack as a noun, we say lack of + the object. This food lacks salt. The lack of salt makes this food inedible.
What are the signs of ignorance?
10 Signs You Are a Hopelessly Ignorant FoolYou think politicians have your best interest at heart. … You believe in a religion just because your parents told you to. … You get all of your news from a single source. … You couldn’t tell me the last time you read a book. … You can’t have rational conversations with people you disagree with.More items…
What is the difference between educated person and uneducated person?
The difference between an educated and uneducated person is their thought process, mentality, and behavior. Education is for one’s knowledge and wisdom. … An educated person thinks logically about every situation in life. An uneducated person may or may not do the same.
What is a word for lack of education?
other words for lack of education backwardness. illiteracy. illiterateness. lack of knowledge. nescience.
How can you tell if someone is uneducated?
concerned signs are:an uneducated person has complex expression of a meaning by use of a part of language.an uneducated person is not able to write clearly about it’s own nature and it’s relationships or works etc.an uneducated person does not write anything about a subject frequently.More items…•
What is another word for unpopular?
In this page you can discover 38 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for unpopular, like: unaccepted, disliked, despised, out of favor, abhorred, loathed, shunned, execrated, avoided, ostracized and scorned.
What does unpopular mean?
: not popular : viewed or received unfavorably by the public.
Is uneducated a character trait?
The only characteristic of an uneducated person is a lack of education. … The only characteristic of an uneducated person is a lack of education. Extrapolating beyond that would be arrogant. Occasionally, it’s good to step back and acknowledge that hey, we are all ignorant or uneducated about something.
What makes someone educated?
An educated person has the ability to think inductively and deductively. … An educated person knows how to make productive use of knowledge; they know where to get the knowledge that they need, and they have the ability to organize that knowledge into a plan of action that is directed to a definite end.
Who is an uneducated person?
1. uneducated person – an ignorant person. ignoramus, know nothing. unskilled person – a person who lacks technical training. aliterate, aliterate person – a person who can read but is disinclined to derive information from literary sources.
How can you tell if someone is intelligent?
So here are some signs you’re highly intelligent, even if you don’t feel like it.You’re Empathetic And Compassionate. Andrew Zaeh for Bustle. … You’re Curious About The World. … You’re Observant. … You Have Self-Control. … You Have A Good Working Memory. … You Like To Go With The Flow.More items…•
What can I say instead of lack?
What is another word for lack?deficiencyshortagedearthscarcityshortfalldeficitinsufficiencyscarcenesspaucitymeagreness75 more rows